Announcement Date: October 27, 2010
Started working on a very simple ORM built in a proprietary company framework.
Some features included:
- Query object, with a chainable interface.
- Relational object mapping.
- Update, insert, on load and other hooks.
- Able to normalize multiple tables into one model.
- Ability to manually saturate instances with results from complex queries. Useful for integration with legacy code.
- Smart auto-schema inspection to build data types and fields, based on MySQL schema.
- Ability to self-manage memory allocation to perform SELECT and UPDATE operations on any size batches, all with the same OOP interface as small batches.